Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moving on






Kris is in the process of healing...he's not allowed to lift more then 10# for 6 weeks. Dad W. is up and working on the roof. Kris has been demoted to supervisor and tool hander! We have had a lot of help from our friends as well. I keep thinking of how building your own home really can become a communtiy project! We are so thankful for those who have helped on the roof, with prayers, with meals, or transporting our kids around this past weekend. I had to work 4 of the last 5 nights. I feel very blessed!
Kristianna had art work displayed at the Air Force Museum. I had to go up on the roof to nail down tar paper that was blowing in the wind. You can see I was very generous with the nails! I had no desire to go back up again. The kids are doing well and we are all enjoying yet another season...SPRING.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Glad to hear Kris is doing better!