Some things I would love to never forget about this week....
1. Sitting down in a packed concert of 4,000 people and realizing I was next to someone I hadn't seen in 14 years.
2. Seeing our neighbor, Geoff, helping Kris and his Dad put up the big purlins and trusses. We had other people slow down and see the process, too.
3. Going to a brunch at Cedarville and a meeting at work in Dayton within a few hours of each other.
4. Isabel discovering earthworms while weeding. She placed them in "families" and put them in their "home deep homes".
5. I have a new sister-in-law in Texas.
3 days ago