Monday, April 27, 2009

Class of 1990


My Mom mentioned a name of someone who went to school with me that remembers me but I cannot place her. Since Kris has recently built some bookshelves and our books are now unpacked I decided to look up the name in my HS yearbook. I am sure you all have moments like these but the search has really made me think. The comments written all over pictures seemed to echo a strange bit of advise I received from my driving test official after successfully passing the road test. "You are a good driver but you need to get out of Whitehall and get a little bit more experience." Hmm...perhaps that was because I was voted "shyest"? :) I think that 15 years of being a nurse working with cancer patients and now moms in labor have changed me. I suppose changing my name (marrying Kris) and becoming a mom myself also helped to shape me into who I am today. I have not been able to make it to any reunions and my parents only live in the area a few months out of the year so for the most part I have not been in touch with anyone until this year when facebook became a bigger part of our lives. On that note of introspection I am off to dream of years gone by and and of years to come! God, help me to continue to grow into the person You want me to be.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the rainbow shots, they came out really well. I forgot you did all that in one week.


To the Class of 95, congratulations are in due.....oh wait.

I am just bummed you didn't put, middle east meets midwest post of Isabel up. It was so cute and very clever!

Betsy Brock said...

Aawww...that makes me want to dig out my old yearbooks! Seems like a lifetime ago!

Marcia said...

It does seem like another life!

Suz...I hope you've logged on recently.