Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why the pink chair stays in the blue room...




After getting 4 shots yesterday Isabel was pretty sore. Bedtime was especially hard. She decided that she would sleep better in Wesley's room. Here is a sample of the conversation I heard...
"Why are you crying, Bel?"
"I don't feel very good."
"Do you want me to sing you a song?"
"Yes."
A song follows song by Pippen (and Wes) on Return of the King.
"Why are you still crying?"
"I am afraid that nightmares might come."
"If they do you can wake me up."
"Okay."
"Goodnight, Isabel."
"Goodnight, Wesley."
What would life be like without big brothers? You have a heart of gold, Wes!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Aahhhh!

Betsy Brock said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

Good night, John Boy!

Leah Barton said...

Aww that is so sweet. Keep this memory tucked away somewhere, so you can pull it out when they are oh so much fun teenagers.

Unknown said...

Wow, He is a sweetie! Thanks for posting that note. Poor Bel.


I am not sure what life would be like without big brothers or big sisters either.