Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day and a full house.





I want to take this time to say a very Happy Fathers Day to the readers who find themselves in this category. I would also like to express my gratitude to God for giving me three very special "fathers". My own Dad did so much to mold me into the person I am today. I still go to him for advise and am so grateful for his wisdom. My Father-in-law has been there for us as a family and I love that we are so much closer now. I am also grateful for the way he helped to raise his independent son. That son is next on my list. Our family is not at all a traditional one and we have put our kids through some very growing times. Through all of the upheaval of the last year the three of them are thriving. Kris has done so much to keep our crazy life normal while I have been working nights and added as much stability as he has lumber to our house! :)
We celebrated today with John and Kristel, our family, Josh J., and the Gayers. It was a beautiful night for a cook-out. My nephews, Josh, and Wesley were the first to sleep in the log home.

No comments: